BetaNurse Called
This afternoon I received a phone call at work from a BetaNurse. She's touching base with everyone who was in Amy's territory. Amy is moving away and there will be a new BetaNurse taking over. Her name is Julie, and she should be calling me in about 3 months to follow-up.
The BetaNurse who called today was just updating the records. Luckily she did call, because I have a new home phone number. She asked how I was doing on Beta, and if I was having any problems. I told her that I no longer premedicate, and that I only have the occasional site reaction. Nothing that I'm worried about, because it's only a cosmetic issue. Pink spots and bruises, and I can deal with that.
So it was nice that they called to check up on me. I hadn't talked to my BetaNurse, Amy, since last February. I've been handling the Beta and the Board has really given me more info than anyone else really could. Collaborative effort!
The BetaNurse who called today was just updating the records. Luckily she did call, because I have a new home phone number. She asked how I was doing on Beta, and if I was having any problems. I told her that I no longer premedicate, and that I only have the occasional site reaction. Nothing that I'm worried about, because it's only a cosmetic issue. Pink spots and bruises, and I can deal with that.
So it was nice that they called to check up on me. I hadn't talked to my BetaNurse, Amy, since last February. I've been handling the Beta and the Board has really given me more info than anyone else really could. Collaborative effort!

<< Home