Chris' Birthday
Friday was Chris' 29th birthday. We went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse with Mike, Kristen, Shane, Sarah, Robin and Erik Winturri (Bob's nephew). After dinner, we went to Park Place, which is a bar and gaming place on John Fitch. I had never been there before, and it was pretty good. I don't like loud bars and overcrowding, so this was up my alley. We played a board game called "Worse Case Scenerio" and that was a riot. The questions were so ridiculous and I couldn't stop laughing.
I also had one hell of a powerful Long Island Ice Tea. Too much tequila. I had a hard time getting it down, but I'm glad I did. CRAZY!
We had out-of-the-norm sex, too. I know it's pathetic, but he saw me naked, lights on, everything. I survived.
I also had one hell of a powerful Long Island Ice Tea. Too much tequila. I had a hard time getting it down, but I'm glad I did. CRAZY!
We had out-of-the-norm sex, too. I know it's pathetic, but he saw me naked, lights on, everything. I survived.

<< Home