Monday, January 31, 2005

Worked on Saturday

I signed up for some overtime work this past Saturday. I got to spend some well-deserved quality time with Patrick (1600-midnight). He's not doing very well at all because his cancer might be back. His "numbers" continue to rise, and that usually signals a recurrance. He had a combo PET & CAT scan on Friday, and he should have the results soon. Unfortunately, a PET scan can only detect a tumor that is at least the size of a pea. It's so scary.

Since I had to work, I missed out on Chris' birthday party with his family. They had cake for him, and he was nice enough to bring Patrick & I a couple slices. It was Dutch Kitchen, which is the best cake, ever!

I started crocheting a small blanket/lap blanket in "orchid" which is a very pretty light purple. I started it with the intention that it would be for myself, but now I'm thinking of making it for Liliana. I had meant to make her something, because I had made Lauren a blanket. And purple is Lilly's favorite color, so I really should just give it to her. I'm sure she'll love it.

My car is also deciding to shit the bed. Chris thinks that one of the calipers is stuck and that's what is causing the vibration and the pull to the left when you step on the brake. Not cool.
-->

<< Home