Added the MS Walk Link --> on the right
In case anyone would like to sponsor me for the MS Walk, I've put a link to "My Personal Page" through NMSS. I am still in shock at the kind of response that I've gotten! I bumped up my goal to $250. I thought it would be so difficult to raise $100, but I guess I misjudged the generosity of my friends and loved ones. And I know that there are more on the way. My father, for instance, tried to open the page last night, but it just wouldn't open. So he'll try again another time. And a woman at work said that when it gets closer to the Walk date, she'll either write me a check or give me cash.
And I still have all of Chris' family to hit up. I don't have email addresses for several of them, so I'll be sending them something in the mail. A donation request letter and a SASE.
I guess it's a lot different when you donate for someone close to you with a disease than it is to donate blindly for a good cause. It puts a new spin on things when you can put a face to a disease!
And I still have all of Chris' family to hit up. I don't have email addresses for several of them, so I'll be sending them something in the mail. A donation request letter and a SASE.
I guess it's a lot different when you donate for someone close to you with a disease than it is to donate blindly for a good cause. It puts a new spin on things when you can put a face to a disease!

<< Home