Sunday, February 06, 2005

BodyFlow & Superbowl

Sunday morning - went to BodyFlow for 10:30. When I first got to the gym, I hopped on an eliptical machine and that was very tough. Tougher than I ever imagined. I had it on the least resistance, and it was very difficult to move my legs. I don't know if it was my thigh muscles, or if I was just having a hard time with the motion of the machine, because it is very awkward!

BodyFlow went a lot better the 2nd time around. I understood the moves and positions a lot better and I felt like I got more out of it this time. The 1st time I had a hard with baby cobra and half cobra, but this time I understood what I was supposed to do. It was all about shifting your weight forward. I didn't "get it" the last time! And boy did I sweat like a pig! I think the room might have been warmer than it was the first time I went, though.

For some reason, I was very exhausted when I got home. I don't know if it was from MS or from just working out, but I was spent! I took a shower and slept on the couch for 3 hours. Then Chris & I got ready and headed to his parents' house to watch the game.

And they won!

When we got back home, I ordered one of the official flip coins, just like from the previous 2 wins. Chris wants to keep collecting these everytime the Pats win a Superbowl. They are nice, and they're a troy ounce of silver. $40.
-->

<< Home