Thursday, February 10, 2005

Care Champion

I was going to dodge it, but I decided to play along. I don't have a choice in the matter, it's basically manditory, but they put a nice spin on it.

So the MS nurse called me last night. She got all of my basic info, and a lot of the questions were about "in the last 3 months". Lucky for me, my last 3 months have been spectacular, in comparison to all of last year! Have I gone to the doctor's, ER, missed work, symptoms, etc.?

But all in all, it was not an invasive feeling, which I had assumed it would be. The best thing about it is that I can call up my assigned nurse at any time and ask questions. And even though I have a problem with not wanting to bother Dr. Fisher, I'm not going to have a problem bothering the nurse!

I don't know how often the contact will be from their side. Hopefully not in an overwhelming way, because that will turn me off very fast. That's why I'm glad my Beta Nurse doesn't call me every week or every month. If I need you, I'll call. Thanks.
-->

<< Home