Chris Went to The Gym
Chris completed his membership to The Gym and he went with me to use the treadmills. We stopped at Walmart first to get new headsets, the kind that just slip over your ear. Chris was on the other side of the room, where I couldn't see him - there wasn't any treadmills available that were right next to each other. After 40 minutes, he came over to my treadmill and told me that he had had enough. Duh, that's because for 10 minutes he decided to run! Hello! After years of not running, even though he could a long time ago, you can't just jump into it like that! So that exhausted him quickly.
I only got in 2.24 miles in that 40 minutes. I had set the timer for an hour. But it worked out well, because we didn't miss the beginning of Survivor!
My feet didn't get numb at all, neither one!!!
I only got in 2.24 miles in that 40 minutes. I had set the timer for an hour. But it worked out well, because we didn't miss the beginning of Survivor!
My feet didn't get numb at all, neither one!!!

<< Home