Happy Valentine's Day
Since Chris is working tonight, and I won't see him until late, I gave him his card and gift last night before we went to bed. He was surprised to get that 3-month membership to Fitness Concepts. Now he just needs a pair of sneakers and some gym pants & socks.
My legs are still killing me, especially my inner, upper thighs. I hope they're feeling better by tomorrow, when I get to suffer through BodyFlow again. And then depending on how I feel after that, I'll see if I can survive another BodyCombat class on Wednesday. But the rate I'm going, I'm doubtful.
I'm going to start on The Autobiography of King Henry XIII today. It's Margaret George's first book, and I've had it on my shelf for a few years now. It's time!
My legs are still killing me, especially my inner, upper thighs. I hope they're feeling better by tomorrow, when I get to suffer through BodyFlow again. And then depending on how I feel after that, I'll see if I can survive another BodyCombat class on Wednesday. But the rate I'm going, I'm doubtful.
I'm going to start on The Autobiography of King Henry XIII today. It's Margaret George's first book, and I've had it on my shelf for a few years now. It's time!

<< Home