I'm Gonna Quit
Or, I should say, I'm going to give it a shot. On Saturday, I'm scheduled to work a double, so I'm going to smoke like crazy. Then on Sunday, my birthday, I'm going to slap on a patch. Time for a new beginning.
I only started to smoke again because I was going through a very "difficult" time in October. I just couldn't take the stress anymore, and I was in pain. So I rebelled. I rebelled against myself. I did it out of anger at my own body. I thought I was only going to smoke for a little while, but that didn't happen.
I like smoking.
I especially want to quit before I see The Doc again. And with all of my Dad's shit, I really shouldn't be smoking.
I only started to smoke again because I was going through a very "difficult" time in October. I just couldn't take the stress anymore, and I was in pain. So I rebelled. I rebelled against myself. I did it out of anger at my own body. I thought I was only going to smoke for a little while, but that didn't happen.
I like smoking.
I especially want to quit before I see The Doc again. And with all of my Dad's shit, I really shouldn't be smoking.

<< Home