Friday, February 18, 2005

Information about Relaxation/Hypnosis CD

Recommendation (what I bought)

I got the "Stress/Stress Management & Reduction" cd. I can't believe how relaxed I get when I use it. I found out yesterday that even if you fall asleep during it, it's still working on your subconscious level. The plus for "falling asleep" - your mind doesn't have the chance to wander!

The lady's voice is kind of corny sounding the first time you listen to it. But once I got past thinking it was corny, I find that she really is very soothing and relaxing.

There's another cd on her site that's called "Powerful Immune System", and I don't know what that's supposed to achieve. Right now, I'm thinking snake oil, although there's no claim that it's a cure. Maybe someday I'll try that one, but I think the stress one is really all I need.

Trigger word: Peaceful. Isn't that nice?

Yesterday after work I used it again. I guess I fell asleep, although I wasn't tired when I started it. The last thing I remember was her second count down beginning. Maybe that's hypnosis? But this time, I came around when she was counting back up! That didn't happen the other times I fell asleep. So maybe it's really doing what it's supposed to be doing!!!
-->

<< Home