Red Roses & Hypnosis
I came home from work to find a dozen red roses on the kitchen counter. Actually, it was my nose that noticed them first! It was a wonderful surprise, because I didn't expect them in the least. There was also a cute card that showed a couple cuddling on the couch. No, she's cuddling the hell out of him, and he's just a limp noodle looking beat!
Dad stopped by work to give me a pot of tulips. It's very sweet. He stops by every year to give me something. I'm going to keep my tulips at work and see if they grow well here. They'd die the second I brought them home, so they have a better chance here.
The Superbowl flip coin arrived. Now we have 3, one for each win!
And my stress reduction self-hypnosis cd came. I tried it out and I was really amazed. I've never experienced that level of relaxation before, and I really didn't think that I ever would. I felt like I wasn't really a part of myself, in some strange way. I'm assuming that I really got hypnotized, but how can you tell for certain?
My trigger word to be used in a stressful situation .... "Peaceful".
Dad stopped by work to give me a pot of tulips. It's very sweet. He stops by every year to give me something. I'm going to keep my tulips at work and see if they grow well here. They'd die the second I brought them home, so they have a better chance here.
The Superbowl flip coin arrived. Now we have 3, one for each win!
And my stress reduction self-hypnosis cd came. I tried it out and I was really amazed. I've never experienced that level of relaxation before, and I really didn't think that I ever would. I felt like I wasn't really a part of myself, in some strange way. I'm assuming that I really got hypnotized, but how can you tell for certain?
My trigger word to be used in a stressful situation .... "Peaceful".

<< Home