Rough Flow ~~ ruined me for the day!
Sunday morning's BodyFlow was a different version. I can't believe the difference and how difficult it was on my thigh muscles. There was a lot of holding poses in a squatting position, more than the version that we had be doing! I'm so glad I didn't start BodyFlow with this version, because I may have run away screaming. But I know that it's good for my body, so I'll keep it up, but I'm really paying for it. I'm walking funny!
One of the songs that is in the new Flow is a Queen song, but it's sung by a woman. It was "Who Wants to Live Forever" and it was beautifully done.
Early afternoon we went to Chris' parents' house and hung out there for several hours. I brought my crochet to kill some time. Chris was working on Jay's computer again, which is completely boring. Macky was there and she was being a complete poop. Very whiney and, in a way, angry. She had quite an attitude, and it didn't matter who you were!
Chris and I attempted to get our haircuts, but they were closed, again. So we went into Michaels and I bought some crochet string in burgundy and white, and a couple size 7 steel needles. I'm going to work on making a million panels to be sewn together into a bedspread. I'm doing the pattern in a simple ripple, which is a pattern that I'm very familiar and comfortable with. But this is going to take forever!! Each panel will be about 1' x 1'. I want it to look kind of like a patchwork when it's done. Alternating white and burgundy blocks.
Since I've signed up to work doubles for the next 4 Saturdays, I'll get to work on these a lot!! And get paid to do it, too! Not a bad use of my boring time - an extra $175 to be exact!
One of the songs that is in the new Flow is a Queen song, but it's sung by a woman. It was "Who Wants to Live Forever" and it was beautifully done.
Early afternoon we went to Chris' parents' house and hung out there for several hours. I brought my crochet to kill some time. Chris was working on Jay's computer again, which is completely boring. Macky was there and she was being a complete poop. Very whiney and, in a way, angry. She had quite an attitude, and it didn't matter who you were!
Chris and I attempted to get our haircuts, but they were closed, again. So we went into Michaels and I bought some crochet string in burgundy and white, and a couple size 7 steel needles. I'm going to work on making a million panels to be sewn together into a bedspread. I'm doing the pattern in a simple ripple, which is a pattern that I'm very familiar and comfortable with. But this is going to take forever!! Each panel will be about 1' x 1'. I want it to look kind of like a patchwork when it's done. Alternating white and burgundy blocks.
Since I've signed up to work doubles for the next 4 Saturdays, I'll get to work on these a lot!! And get paid to do it, too! Not a bad use of my boring time - an extra $175 to be exact!

<< Home