Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Shopping Trip

After I got out of work yesterday, I headed down to the mall to get new Cross-Trainer sneakers. The ones I picked out were on sale for $37. I also got a couple shirts (pink & purple), towels (pink & purple), a 32 oz water bottle (red), another pair of exercise pants and 3 sports bras (sale - buy 2 get 1 free).

I guess I went a little wild - and it's all on my credit card. It's going to take a while to pay all of this off. I'll also be putting the gym membership on my credit card tonight. I don't even want to know what the balance is right now. I'm still trying to pay off xmas. The miracle of finance charges.

When I got home, I tried on my sneakers again and wore them around for an hour or so. I didn't like how my feet started to feel numb. I hope that doesn't happen tonight at the gym. I don't think the shoes are too tight. Maybe my feet just aren't used to them?
-->

<< Home