Monday, March 21, 2005

Health Insurance Changing

So, I found out today that our insurance is changing back to Blue Cross. I don't know any of the specifics yet. My boss is going to be dropping off all of the packets tomorrow morning. But he said that the weekly deduction is going up (duh) and the copays are going up (double duh).

I don't know when this is going into effect, but it sounds like it's going to be very soon. He said that everyone has to submit their forms by next Monday.

I liked Harvard Pilgrim. The thing with Blue Cross (the last time) was that they had a $200 deductible for prescriptions per calendar year. So for my first box of Beta, I'll have to come up with the first $200. That's if it's the same deal this time around. I'm going to hope it's not more.

I'll also need to have my neuro submit a Prior Authorization for the Beta. He did that the first time for me. Harvard Pilgrim didn't require one for Beta, thankfully. One less thing we had to take care of.
-->

<< Home