Insurance Update
I don't know why I'm feeling anxious about this, and I'm trying to be "Peaceful". This is completely unwarranted and it's pissing me off (that I'm stressed).
The insurance change is nothing bad at all. Actually, it's a hell of a lot better than I expected. The deduction per week is going up some, but not significantly. Only up by $3.75. The office visit copay is remaining the same. The prescription copays are remaining the same, except for "non-preferred", but that's only up by $5.00. I don't have any Tier 3 meds anyway. There is a $100/calendar year deductible for prescriptions. Which is a far cry from the $200 it was the last time we had Blue Cross. I can easily swing $100, so I'm not worried about that at all.
My boss didn't have the info of when this is going into effect. As soon as it does, I have to get my neuro to submit another Prior Authorization for my Beta. But first, I'll have to find out if my previous PA is still in effect. I have the paperwork at home, and I know that it doesn't expire until 2006. But, do I need to reapply because of the insurance switch ... or is it still on file? Hmm.
I have a fresh box of Beta that I'll be opening tomorrow night, so I have plenty of time on that. And I'll fill up my other 2 meds before the switch. That'll buy me a month before forking over the $100. : )
So why the hell am I getting that anxious feeling in my chest? I have no idea! Why didn't I feel this way BEFORE finding out the details? But once I get the details, I get anxious? I don't understand! And it's pissing me off. I have absolutely no reason to feel this way. It's unreasonable!
Peaceful. Peaceful. Peaceful.
The insurance change is nothing bad at all. Actually, it's a hell of a lot better than I expected. The deduction per week is going up some, but not significantly. Only up by $3.75. The office visit copay is remaining the same. The prescription copays are remaining the same, except for "non-preferred", but that's only up by $5.00. I don't have any Tier 3 meds anyway. There is a $100/calendar year deductible for prescriptions. Which is a far cry from the $200 it was the last time we had Blue Cross. I can easily swing $100, so I'm not worried about that at all.
My boss didn't have the info of when this is going into effect. As soon as it does, I have to get my neuro to submit another Prior Authorization for my Beta. But first, I'll have to find out if my previous PA is still in effect. I have the paperwork at home, and I know that it doesn't expire until 2006. But, do I need to reapply because of the insurance switch ... or is it still on file? Hmm.
I have a fresh box of Beta that I'll be opening tomorrow night, so I have plenty of time on that. And I'll fill up my other 2 meds before the switch. That'll buy me a month before forking over the $100. : )
So why the hell am I getting that anxious feeling in my chest? I have no idea! Why didn't I feel this way BEFORE finding out the details? But once I get the details, I get anxious? I don't understand! And it's pissing me off. I have absolutely no reason to feel this way. It's unreasonable!
Peaceful. Peaceful. Peaceful.

<< Home