Motivation or Physical? Damn Excuses!
I'm trying to psych myself up to go to BodyCombat tonight. I skipped Flow last night. My lower back is still sore, and my thighs are a little sore. It's really my back that is bothering me the most, though. It's all because of BodyPump on Monday. I'm not used to weights, so it's been a little rough on my body. It'll just take awhile to get used to it, just like it took me a little bit for Flow & Combat. My recovery time after those two are much shorter now. But this new class (pump) is making me have a much longer recovery time.
I'm trying to not feel guilty about skipping tonight, but I really wanted to go. I just don't think I should. I didn't feel guilty about skipping last night, because I deserve a night off. Hell, I even planned it out ... I wanted to nap! So I didn't take my afternoon amantadine. I didn't have any caffeine after my morning coffee. I was all set! And when I got home, I napped for 2 hours. No guilt there. I wanted it. Not necessarily needed it, but wanted it. And I took it!
But tonight is different. Blah!
I'm trying to not feel guilty about skipping tonight, but I really wanted to go. I just don't think I should. I didn't feel guilty about skipping last night, because I deserve a night off. Hell, I even planned it out ... I wanted to nap! So I didn't take my afternoon amantadine. I didn't have any caffeine after my morning coffee. I was all set! And when I got home, I napped for 2 hours. No guilt there. I wanted it. Not necessarily needed it, but wanted it. And I took it!
But tonight is different. Blah!

<< Home