Acrylics (Are you proud, Barrie?)
I took the plunge. I made an appointment to have a full-set done for my HAND nails. I'm not going to delve into the feet quite yet .... But I'll still thinking about it.
So I have an appt. on 4/20. I can't wait! It's been several years since I've had this done. They broke and lifted too often and that's why I stopped getting them done. But I really loved the Me-Time, the pampering, and the feeling of being a woman! With beautiful nails! I'm a chomper, so I only have stubby nubs. But with nails, my hands look wonderful (ego) - because I have very long nail beds, so they look very elegant and graceful. Unfortunately, stubby nubs don't. It's embarrassing, but what the hell else am I supposed to do with fingernails?
I'm going to have pretty hands!
So I have an appt. on 4/20. I can't wait! It's been several years since I've had this done. They broke and lifted too often and that's why I stopped getting them done. But I really loved the Me-Time, the pampering, and the feeling of being a woman! With beautiful nails! I'm a chomper, so I only have stubby nubs. But with nails, my hands look wonderful (ego) - because I have very long nail beds, so they look very elegant and graceful. Unfortunately, stubby nubs don't. It's embarrassing, but what the hell else am I supposed to do with fingernails?
I'm going to have pretty hands!

<< Home