And it's only Tuesday?
1. My tummy feels so much better. I've been taking Advil 3x a day, morning, noon & night. I still don't know what caused it (MS or not), and if it's getting better or if the Advil is masking it. At this point, I don't care - I feel more comfortable and that's all that matters to me right now. :)
2. I could get in trouble ... I started bidding on eBay. I have to keep an eye on myself and not let it get out of control. I won't bid on anything more than $3.00, but it can still add up quickly. I already won one item last night. Chris really started it - he was trying to help me find Alexandrite in bead form, not as a gemstone (no hole). Unbeknown to me, he checked eBay and then told me to look! I had to quickly set up an account (first time user) and get in a bid. There was less than an hour left on these beautiful rounds. I ended up winning them - 50 beads of Alexandrite for $1.75. And I put in bids for several more things (more Alexandrite shapes, iolite and garnet).
**Barrie - if you want to make quick money, sell loose beads! Of course, you can't really make much, unless you've bought a boat-load of real cheap beads and you're trying to unload them!
3. I'm going to try BodyFlow again tonight. I haven't gone to the gym since last Tuesday, and since my belly is feeling better, I might as well!
4. My "pissing up a storm" has returned. How aggravating! I pee, then 15 minutes later I feel like I have to pee again. And when I feel like I have to pee, I have to get to the bathroom very soon.
5. As I'm putting this together, white smoke has sprouted from the Sistine.
6. Picking up my Betaseron from CVS last night was an adventure. The lady behind the pharmacy counter pulled my box out of the fridge! I told her that it's not supposed to be refrigerated, I was told by my BetaNurse to NOT refrigerate it, and it clearly says on the box to keep it within a certain temp range - "refrigeration free". So the pharmacist hopped on the phone to Berlex, but it was already past 5:00, so they were closed. I told her that I absolutely wanted to make sure that the effectiveness was not compromised, and that I would not purchase it until the Beta people confirmed that it was okay. Lucky for me, I still had my BetaNurse's card in my wallet, which included the main 800 # for MS Pathways. The pharmacist talked to someone there, explained the situation, and was assured that it is fine. The pharmacist is also going to make sure that all of the pharmacy employees know that it is not to be put in the cooler. It must be left on the shelf - which is where it's been each and every other time!
7. Pope Benny. The sixteenth. How original.
8. That long awaited Nail Appointment is tomorrow night. The anticipation is mounting. I hope that the filing doesn't make my fingers tingle too much - or at least not an uncomfortable tingle. I've had tingles that hurt - like Pop Rocks on my skin!
9. Tomorrow is the "anniversary" of so many terrible things. Well, it starts today, and goes through tomorrow. My thoughts are in remembrance, even though I didn't know anyone personally or otherwise. They are just such horrible tragedies.
2. I could get in trouble ... I started bidding on eBay. I have to keep an eye on myself and not let it get out of control. I won't bid on anything more than $3.00, but it can still add up quickly. I already won one item last night. Chris really started it - he was trying to help me find Alexandrite in bead form, not as a gemstone (no hole). Unbeknown to me, he checked eBay and then told me to look! I had to quickly set up an account (first time user) and get in a bid. There was less than an hour left on these beautiful rounds. I ended up winning them - 50 beads of Alexandrite for $1.75. And I put in bids for several more things (more Alexandrite shapes, iolite and garnet).
**Barrie - if you want to make quick money, sell loose beads! Of course, you can't really make much, unless you've bought a boat-load of real cheap beads and you're trying to unload them!
3. I'm going to try BodyFlow again tonight. I haven't gone to the gym since last Tuesday, and since my belly is feeling better, I might as well!
4. My "pissing up a storm" has returned. How aggravating! I pee, then 15 minutes later I feel like I have to pee again. And when I feel like I have to pee, I have to get to the bathroom very soon.
5. As I'm putting this together, white smoke has sprouted from the Sistine.
6. Picking up my Betaseron from CVS last night was an adventure. The lady behind the pharmacy counter pulled my box out of the fridge! I told her that it's not supposed to be refrigerated, I was told by my BetaNurse to NOT refrigerate it, and it clearly says on the box to keep it within a certain temp range - "refrigeration free". So the pharmacist hopped on the phone to Berlex, but it was already past 5:00, so they were closed. I told her that I absolutely wanted to make sure that the effectiveness was not compromised, and that I would not purchase it until the Beta people confirmed that it was okay. Lucky for me, I still had my BetaNurse's card in my wallet, which included the main 800 # for MS Pathways. The pharmacist talked to someone there, explained the situation, and was assured that it is fine. The pharmacist is also going to make sure that all of the pharmacy employees know that it is not to be put in the cooler. It must be left on the shelf - which is where it's been each and every other time!
7. Pope Benny. The sixteenth. How original.
8. That long awaited Nail Appointment is tomorrow night. The anticipation is mounting. I hope that the filing doesn't make my fingers tingle too much - or at least not an uncomfortable tingle. I've had tingles that hurt - like Pop Rocks on my skin!
9. Tomorrow is the "anniversary" of so many terrible things. Well, it starts today, and goes through tomorrow. My thoughts are in remembrance, even though I didn't know anyone personally or otherwise. They are just such horrible tragedies.

<< Home