Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Before the Nails come on

How about this for a new customer's first time experience. My appointment was scheduled for 7:15. At about 6:20 (I was getting a quick nap in), the phone rings and it's the nail place. She explained that she's running very late and wouldn't be able to start me until 7:45. She apologized and asked if I would like to reschedule or if the later time was okay.

Of course the time is okay. Hell, the later the better for me!

I really appreciated that she thought to call me up, well ahead of time, and tell me about what was going on. And gave me options! They got a few major Brownie Points in my book for that ... even though I imagine most people probably would have been extremely pissed and canceled all together.

Oh, and it gives me more time to think about colors! Pamper-Jess-Night has been extended!
-->

<< Home