I'm Attempting BodyFlow Tonight
I know I'm not back to 100%, but I'm getting there. My legs are feeling so much better, and I'm just dying to do the yoga/pilates/tai chi again!! I've missed it so much!
Since I'm still battling the need for naps after work, I took a Vivarin with my amantadine this afternoon. I'm VERY awake right now, so I should still be good between 6:30 and 7:30!
I hope you like the new look of the Blog. I screwed around all day playing with it. I'm still not sure on the colors, but they are colors that I like on their own. Together??? Still undecided. I might go with green hues because it's springtime. Thinking, thinking, thinking.
Since I'm still battling the need for naps after work, I took a Vivarin with my amantadine this afternoon. I'm VERY awake right now, so I should still be good between 6:30 and 7:30!
I hope you like the new look of the Blog. I screwed around all day playing with it. I'm still not sure on the colors, but they are colors that I like on their own. Together??? Still undecided. I might go with green hues because it's springtime. Thinking, thinking, thinking.

<< Home