No Gym This Week
I have not gone to the gym at all this week. I'm going to give my body the chance to recover instead of pushing myself further. I definitely want to be ready for the MS Walk on 4/9.
We had to do some shopping last night - Walmart and Stop & Shop - and towards the end of the trip, my right leg was getting fatigued. I really haven't had that feeling since last year. Another slap of reality. But it really made me glad (or at least not guilty) that I haven't gone to the gym. That would not have been good in a one hour class.
We had to do some shopping last night - Walmart and Stop & Shop - and towards the end of the trip, my right leg was getting fatigued. I really haven't had that feeling since last year. Another slap of reality. But it really made me glad (or at least not guilty) that I haven't gone to the gym. That would not have been good in a one hour class.

<< Home