Saturday, April 16, 2005

Stomach Pains

My stomach hurt even worse last night. It started around 7:00 pm - I didn't eat anything, but I had a coffee about an hour earlier. The "pain" (more like extreme soreness) gradually got worse and worse as the evening went on. I don't understand this, I'm worried that it is MS related, but I'm even more terrified that it isn't. I don't know what could be causing this, but this is not feeling good at all. My stomach hurts around my bellybutton and a couple inches on either side, and what feels like a couple inches deep feels like I'm being pushed on, but at the same time, I almost feel bloated. It's very hard to describe, and I hate it.

My stomach hurt so much last night that I didn't end up eating anything for supper. I felt a little a little pukey.

This morning it was barely sore, just a little bit, but now as the morning and day goes on, it's feeling worse. It's very close to feeling as awful as it did last night. This is going to be one hell of a long day. 7 1/2 hours down, 9 1/2 hours to go.
-->

<< Home