Update on Pee Breaks
I was able to give the site supervisor an earful this morning. He's not my real boss, I actually report directly to the Area Manager because I'm also his Admin. Assistant. But the site supervisor is the boss for all of the other S/Os at this site.
Without telling him about MS, I basically dared him to tell me that 5 bathroom breaks over the course of 9.5 hours is excessive in his opinion. I explained that I have the normal AM break, a bathroom break late morning (before they start the lunch breaks), my lunch break, a bathroom break early PM (after everyone's done with lunch breaks) and a normal PM break.
In at 7:30 -- 9:15, 11:00, 12:45, 2:00, 3:30 -- out at 5:00.
He said that was absolutely NOT excessive. So he now has my back on this issue. And even on the days that I have to pee a few extra times, it should never be an issue. We don't have the luxury of leaving our desks to hit the bathroom, like most normal jobs. And no one should ever give another person a hard time for having to go to the bathroom.
Without telling him about MS, I basically dared him to tell me that 5 bathroom breaks over the course of 9.5 hours is excessive in his opinion. I explained that I have the normal AM break, a bathroom break late morning (before they start the lunch breaks), my lunch break, a bathroom break early PM (after everyone's done with lunch breaks) and a normal PM break.
In at 7:30 -- 9:15, 11:00, 12:45, 2:00, 3:30 -- out at 5:00.
He said that was absolutely NOT excessive. So he now has my back on this issue. And even on the days that I have to pee a few extra times, it should never be an issue. We don't have the luxury of leaving our desks to hit the bathroom, like most normal jobs. And no one should ever give another person a hard time for having to go to the bathroom.

<< Home