We were telling the truth!
This past Sunday, Chris, Jason (Sarah's fiancé) and I were in the car driving back home from a fishing expedition at Dunn's Pond. Chris was driving. On the right side of the car, in the not too distant distance, I saw a green light with an orange tail falling from the sky. It wasn't moving very fast and it reminded me of a Roman Candle firework. Jason, luckily, saw it at the same time! So it wasn't just me! He said it couldn't be a Roman Candle, because of the angle it was coming down at. I guess you'd call it a 45 degree angle?
Chris didn't see it because he was driving and it happened too fast. When we got to Chris' parents' house, no one believed Jason or I. Yeah right, a green ball falling out of the sky!
I dismissed it as some kids fooling around or something like that.
And then I came across this article!
Chris didn't see it because he was driving and it happened too fast. When we got to Chris' parents' house, no one believed Jason or I. Yeah right, a green ball falling out of the sky!
I dismissed it as some kids fooling around or something like that.
And then I came across this article!

<< Home