What a Wonderful Walk
Yes, I have been back home for 2 hours, but I needed a nap! Now I feel great and I'm up and at 'em!
We did the 3-mile route. And that really was long enough. My right leg got a little tightness in the thigh and calf, but that wasn't so bad. I walked much slower than I would normally, but I did it on purpose. Conserve! My right leg only had a little bit of cement for the last mile or so. That MonSter Avenger shirt must have really scared the MonSter away, or at least tamed him a little for the day. I'm very impressed with how well I did.
I feel accomplished!
The temperature was just perfect for me, but Chris and Rete had to wear their jackets over the shirts. It was too cold for them. Absolutely PERFECT for me!
I officially turned in $2355, although my thank you cards say $2280. I really thought that was going to be the final count last night. But I got a couple surprise donations from Barrie and from Chris' parents!
We did the 3-mile route. And that really was long enough. My right leg got a little tightness in the thigh and calf, but that wasn't so bad. I walked much slower than I would normally, but I did it on purpose. Conserve! My right leg only had a little bit of cement for the last mile or so. That MonSter Avenger shirt must have really scared the MonSter away, or at least tamed him a little for the day. I'm very impressed with how well I did.
I feel accomplished!
The temperature was just perfect for me, but Chris and Rete had to wear their jackets over the shirts. It was too cold for them. Absolutely PERFECT for me!
I officially turned in $2355, although my thank you cards say $2280. I really thought that was going to be the final count last night. But I got a couple surprise donations from Barrie and from Chris' parents!

<< Home