Acupressure!
I bought an acupressure book from Barnes & Noble yesterday. Chris and I have to go through it and study it. There's a lot of information to dissect.
He promised that he'll learn with me so that he can do acupressure on me.
I haven't seen anything in it for spasms, yet, because I would love to have some help in that area. My legs were very, very, very bad last night - and that was while I had Lorazepam in my system. I counted 16 spasms in 5 minutes. And this rate went on for a couple hours. The spasms weren't just a quick jump, these were shaking. My right leg especially. It would start shaking violently - reminded me of that special spot that you scratch on a dog and it makes their leg go crazy! Well, this happened when I was sitting, walking and standing. WTF.
I have my appt on Wednesday, so maybe I can get a higher dose or a more frequent dose. I had attempted to go without L for the weekend to see if I was even still having spasms, but that only lasted until yesterday morning when my upper body started to get jumpy.
This flare ain't over yet, folks!
He promised that he'll learn with me so that he can do acupressure on me.
I haven't seen anything in it for spasms, yet, because I would love to have some help in that area. My legs were very, very, very bad last night - and that was while I had Lorazepam in my system. I counted 16 spasms in 5 minutes. And this rate went on for a couple hours. The spasms weren't just a quick jump, these were shaking. My right leg especially. It would start shaking violently - reminded me of that special spot that you scratch on a dog and it makes their leg go crazy! Well, this happened when I was sitting, walking and standing. WTF.
I have my appt on Wednesday, so maybe I can get a higher dose or a more frequent dose. I had attempted to go without L for the weekend to see if I was even still having spasms, but that only lasted until yesterday morning when my upper body started to get jumpy.
This flare ain't over yet, folks!

<< Home