Controversy on Board?
I seem to have stirred some controversy by posting my notes from the MS Seminar on MSWorld's Board. I may be blowing things out of proportion - like I seem to have been doing a lot lately (prozac withdrawal) - but it was upsetting.
So upsetting, that I deleted the entire thread with the seminar notes.
I posted the notes without any intention of causing debate. Relaying the notes was not something I had to do, but it was requested of me prior to going, by Board members. If there was any new or interesting information learned, to please let the Board know. Eff'em.
May 10th can't come fast enough. Celexa better make me feel less shitty. I'm near the end of my rope! I'm pissed at the world and I'm pissed at myself. I want to go crawl into a corner and glue my eyes shut. Here's a plus - losing weight has made it easier for me to curl up into a very tight fetal position.
So upsetting, that I deleted the entire thread with the seminar notes.
I posted the notes without any intention of causing debate. Relaying the notes was not something I had to do, but it was requested of me prior to going, by Board members. If there was any new or interesting information learned, to please let the Board know. Eff'em.
May 10th can't come fast enough. Celexa better make me feel less shitty. I'm near the end of my rope! I'm pissed at the world and I'm pissed at myself. I want to go crawl into a corner and glue my eyes shut. Here's a plus - losing weight has made it easier for me to curl up into a very tight fetal position.

<< Home