Damn good thing I started looking!
I didn't realize that most places don't have everything in stock, like David's Bridal, and that it's about a 6 week delivery wait! Good thing I called them up to find out if they have a couple of the styles that I like. They said they have the styles, but not in the size and color that I'm interested in. Those will have to be ordered. So she suggested that I get up there very soon to get fitted and decide on what I like - try on things, even if it's not the right color. But I can see the right colors on different sizes.
Eeek!
And since I haven't told my parents anything yet, I was thinking about inviting my Mom to go up to David's Bridal with me. Not really for her opinions & stuff, but just to be involved in the process a little. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, but I know that feelings will be hurt. I just left her a voicemail asking if she's available on Wednesday or Thursday after I get out of work, since those are her only days off. I didn't say why - I can't do that on a voicemail to anyone!
And I've gotta tell my Dad. Preferably before Saturday, which is when he, my stepmother and myself are going to the MS Seminar in Quincy.
Eeek!
And since I haven't told my parents anything yet, I was thinking about inviting my Mom to go up to David's Bridal with me. Not really for her opinions & stuff, but just to be involved in the process a little. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, but I know that feelings will be hurt. I just left her a voicemail asking if she's available on Wednesday or Thursday after I get out of work, since those are her only days off. I didn't say why - I can't do that on a voicemail to anyone!
And I've gotta tell my Dad. Preferably before Saturday, which is when he, my stepmother and myself are going to the MS Seminar in Quincy.

<< Home