Sunday, May 08, 2005

My meme answers

I have been tagged by Barrie. I'm still trying to figure out how I'd answer her other stick, but this one seemed easier.

If I could be a scientist ... If I could be a farmer ... If I could be a musician ... If I could be a doctor ... If I could be a painter ... If I could be a gardener ... If I could be a missionary ... If I could be a chef ... If I could be an architect ... If I could be a linguist ... If I could be a psychologist ... If I could be a librarian ... If I could be an athlete ... If I could be a lawyer ... If I could be an inn-keeper ... If I could be a professor ... If I could be a writer ... If I could be a llama-rider ... If I could be a bonnie pirate ... If I could be an astronaut ... If I could be a world famous blogger ... If I could be a justice on any one court in the world ... If I could be married to any current famous political figure ...


1. If I could be a scientist, I'd find cures.
2. If I could be a farmer, I would have giraffes & elephants, pygmie goats and a couple moo-moos, too!
3. If I could be a doctor, I would listen.
4. If I could be a gardener, I would have a lawn full of mauve-colored pansies.
5. If I could be a llama-rider, I'd get that llama to spit on demand!

Passing the meme to Patrizia (who needs to get a blog account, but checks this one out anyway), Emily and Carrie. I would have passed it to Erik & Erik's wife, but they seem to be on an internet-vacation. :(
-->

<< Home