The Neuro Appointment
My appt went really well. He got to see some mild spasms for himself, too. I told him that the dosage frequency right now is just not lasting long enough, but that the med itself is working great. So he increased it to 3x a day for 3 weeks (same strength), and then he wants me to cut down to 2x a day for the 4th week and to give him a call at the end of that 4th week to tell him how I'm doing. Then we could adjust from there.
He also wants me to see a urologist about my urgency and frequency. I told him about the flack at work and how it's really bothering me. He asked if I've had accidents, and I told him that I've had a few very small leaks. He didn't prescribe anything because he wants me to be checked out by someone who's a specialist in that sort of thing. It's not up his alley, and it's cool of him to basically acknowledge that and pass the buck. So he set me up with an appt for 6/22, which was the earliest date they had available. I don't know what's involved with this appt, but they'll be sending me some forms in the mail to fill out ahead of time. ??
That was basically it. A good appt all around! I feel much more comfortable with him now. Big difference from a year ago!
He also wants me to see a urologist about my urgency and frequency. I told him about the flack at work and how it's really bothering me. He asked if I've had accidents, and I told him that I've had a few very small leaks. He didn't prescribe anything because he wants me to be checked out by someone who's a specialist in that sort of thing. It's not up his alley, and it's cool of him to basically acknowledge that and pass the buck. So he set me up with an appt for 6/22, which was the earliest date they had available. I don't know what's involved with this appt, but they'll be sending me some forms in the mail to fill out ahead of time. ??
That was basically it. A good appt all around! I feel much more comfortable with him now. Big difference from a year ago!

<< Home