Thursday, June 09, 2005

Starting a 2nd Blog

Instead of posting full articles in my blog, I've decided to start another blog. Hey, they're free on Blogger, so why the hell not!

I've been finding a lot of cool articles that I wish to save, and I think others might find interesting. But I don't want to just post a hotlink, because will be dead eventually.

And I don't want to be taking up mega-space on my TMS blog - scrolling through long posts trying to find the good, everyday stuff!

I will put a link to the blog in the TMS sidebar and I will post a link to the new articles as I add them.

I've got a great Yoga Cool Breath article that I want to post, but it's fairly long. It says that it will help you cool down when it's hot - and for MSers, this could be a very good thing! : )
-->

<< Home